Tuesday, January 23

It is Snowing!

I had a couple of appointments this morning, and what was my delight when I came out of a building at midday to find the world looking like a snow globe you have picked up and shaken! Beautiful!



Although it is snowing across the country and especially the eastern parts are gripped in cold, it is still quite mild here with temperatures just scraping on the bottom of the thermometer, and I doubt that the snow will be as much as last year's when it continued for days on end and left a winter wonderland in white frosting, and softness and silence. But nevertheless, for someone coming from Africa, this is enough to get me very excited! And as long as it lasts, I shall be spending my time looking out the window and enjoying the magic falling down on the river......




Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event



  • TAGS:



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...