Thursday, March 4

The spirit of blogging -- a beautiful little gem I discovered this morning


Every now and then, if you are lucky, you chance upon something so special that it makes you smile - slow down - stop - and reflect - and then it makes you want to share it with your friends.

Chancing upon Cyndi Finkle's new blog, called "practical and meaningful" this morning, thanks to a good friend, Kimberley Lavato's comment, created such a moment.
Cyndi captures life's beautiful moments in words, and within the lens of her camera and she describes herself as: I am a practical person who lives a very meaningful life. In order to create the life you want, engage in things that make you happy, work hard, be organized, eat well, love well, work harder, and save money.


Treat yourself and go spend a beautiful ten minutes reading Cyndi's blog -- you will thank me for the suggestion!

An excerpt from Cyndi Finkle's new blog, called "practical and meaningful"

the spirit of blogging

Blogging is a whole new world for me. I am inspired by all the information that is available because of blogging.

What moves me most is the spirit of the bloggers. Sharing things. Telling things. Inspiring people. Teaching skills. Engaging communities. Giving information. Giving of themselves. People are open and informative. They are real and exposed.They are engaging the world through their blogs. I am really enjoying the process and the product.
Photo Cyndi Finkle Copyright

In my opinion, blogging is making the world a friendlier place. I like that. A lot.








Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event

  • Relocation Orientation in France



  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...