Wednesday, March 10

Immature sad chav

This weekend just gone, one fare that stuck in my mind was one that I thought wasn't going to be a pick up.

First off, the operator took the call for the job in Ulverston (About 8 miles away) but was reluctant to send a car as the person on the end of the phone sounded young, childish, giggling a lot and the staff assumed it could be a false call.

As luck would have it, I took a fare to Ulverston so thought I would check it out on the way back. It was a genuine fare. Two girls got in the car. One was quiet and the other didn't know how to shut up.

Both looked around 14 or 15 years old and were heading for a night out in town. The eight mile journey seemed to take forever as this one young girl told me of how she was charged £27 for a fare of around 4 miles. She then went on and changed her story about 5 or 6 times giving different prices and saying that she didn't complain as she was too drunk.

Personally, I didnt believe a word she said as she carried on to accuse every taxi driver in town of ripping her off as every time she rang any company they would always charge her between £10 and £20 over the proper fare.

She then asked me to stop at an off licence so she could buy a bottle of Vodka. As I stopped she asked me to go and get it for her. I refused this as she obviously didn't look old enough and so she started verbally abusing me for the rest of the journey saying how taxi drivers are the scum of the earth and only want to rip people off.

The whole journey sounded as if she had tourettes as every other word began with F. She rambled on about how she threatened to beat up people she doesn't like and when she gets into town tonight she is looking for a fight as a night out isn't a night out without a good fight she said.

This girl was about 5 foot 2 inches, slim, wearing tracksuit bottoms and what looked like a home made tattoo. She had a scruffy jumper on and dirty trainers and spoke in a very grating voice just like your average chav.

Not exactly the way to dress for a night out and I guess she would probably be refused entry in every club.

It just makes you think that she's got a bad attitude, dresses scruffy, wants to drink and fight everyone and she is definitely under age. What sort of adult life is she going to turn out to have?

Anyway, at the end of the journey she paid the fare and as she got out the car she shouted to me that she was going to lay me out with one punch. I jumped out the car and told her to come here and say that. She was off like a shot.

Typical, all mouth and no action. I really do hope she gets her fight that she wanted and that she comes worse off. It would serve her right. Some people just don't want to listen or be educated.

I've always said that "Its nice to be nice". What the hell happened to chivalry and manners and politeness. It doesn't cost anything.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...