Thursday, October 19

Zinédine Zidane signs up for a new role in the limelight

The French are in for a treat -- Zinédine Zidane has agreed to become a "consultant de luxe" for Canal+. The past-captain of the French Football team signed a contract yesterday with the satellite channel for an undisclosed fee - but one can assume it would be quite generous. Zidane will be appearing for all the special events, such as the League of Champions.
"Commentator?", he said. "It is not something I am quite at ease with yet - even if it does make me smile! But we shall see -- I am there to learn and", he assures the viewers - and his new employers, "I definitely promise to try to be a little less shy and reserved and a little more talkative than I have been known to be in the past!





Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event



  • TAGS:



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...