Saturday, November 4

Gone Walkabout?


I have to apologise to my readers for the long abscence -- the world outside of this little corner of paradise threw a wobbly and I had to rush off to South Africa with very short notice - in fact, no notice at all!


A heartfelt thank you to everyone who gathered that I had no internet access during that time and sent good wishes and support by text -- what a godsend the mobile phone is! It has been enormously heartwarming and encouraging during a stressful time - thank you!

I am back now in the Dordogne for ten days and return to South Africa again in a week's time -- just enough time to organise what I had previously thought was a rather uncomplicated life! No such thing! Even I am amazed to find how many commitments I have accumulated around me in my new life in France!
My biggest regret was that I had to renege on my commitment in the Netherlands last weekend -- (my speech was going to be brilliant!) and I put the organisers -- and good friends into a last minute spin to find a replacement -- I very much regret that! -- and then that I have to put my little cat in a cat hotel for the next two months -- Putin! (I know -- but that is my spelling and I am sticking to it!) I should have taught the cat how to use mobile phones and I would at least have been able to keep in daily touch with her by text!
And then there is a return ticket to Fez plus a week's hotel accommodation going for anyone who is willing to take over my lectures at the university for the next two months?!


Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event



  • TAGS:



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...