Friday, May 21

Unruly teenagers

Its been a few week since I've posted. This is mainly due to other aspects of the job taking over temproarily. Things such as the office I.T as well as other important matters so I have not been out on the orad as much locally.

Anyway tonight I picked up 3 young lads aged around 19 or 20 and a girl. During the conversation every other word was a swear word and entwined with sentences of a sexual nature towards the girl who was just as bad by going into graphic details as towhy she likes sex and what she wants the lads to do to her.

Personally I dont need to know this and didnt realy need to hear it but its part of the job and you cant help hearing what your passengers say but there again they didnt seem to care that I was listening.

Would they have still been like this if it was one of our lady drivers that picked them up. I reckon they would have been as they didnt seem to care.

Some things are just left unsaid until the end of the journey and theyve left the car,

No respect from them and this isnt just a one off. Its a regular occurence
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...