Monday, December 14

Lapland

Whilst transporting a fare in the cab to their destination an advert came on the radio advertsing that yuo could take your kids to LAPLAND to see Father Christmas this year.

Nothing wrong with that I thought until one of the sad uneducated chavs that was sat in the car asked his mate where Lapland was, only to be told that its probably a kids theme park or maybe part of a Santas Grotto in a supermarket.

He asked me if I knew where Lapland was and I told him it was above the Arctic Circle near Iceland.

His reply to his mate. They must have a Santas Grotto in Iceland. One sad chav then said, "I`m going shopping there tomorrow, I`ll ask them".


For those that dont know where Lapland is take a look at www.lapland.tv/where.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...