Sunday, November 23

An apology to my blog readers!


I have to apologise to all my readers who consistently come to visit my blog -- and recently have only found -- nothing! I have had several e-mails from readers asking after my health and welfare -- and I thank you for being so considerate! The reason I have not been posting articles is that I have been keeping my nose to the grindstone, writing up to 12+ hours per day, to try to finish my book that I am writing about my Camino pilgrimage in February and March this year. But it has not been all work and no play --- below are a few articles in which it is my pleasure to share with you a couple of the more exciting things that have been happening here in the beautiful Dordogne over the last few weeks!


Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event

  • Relocation Orientation in France



  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...