Wednesday, September 10

A good feeling!



I have had several readers contact me to ask what has happened to me and why there have not been regular posts on the blog. The reason I have been so neglectful of the blog recently, is that I am writing furiously -- spending every day almost the entire day at my computer, working on my book about the Camino, the pilgrimage which I completed in February this year.

Today I went off to the copy shop to print out what I have done so far in order to read it -- for the first time! -- on paper instead of the screen and --AH! -- what a fabulous feeling to see the manuscript, albeit a draft of a draft form of a work in progress! WOW! It feels good!

But enough celebration already!

Let me get on with the work!

Writing the story of the experience is almost as exhausting, but definitely as exhilirating as walking the Camino itself -- retracing my steps -- and my thoughts --
It is a good feeling!




Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event

  • Relocation Orientation in France



  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...