Tuesday, June 24

A young family on the road.....


I was sitting on the Chateau Lalinde terrace the other day, enjoying the swans that are back on the river, the beautiful dark black oak forest across the river --- and a glass of wine -- when I saw this little family crossing the bridge -- a father, one little toddler sitting on top of what seemed like must be all their worldly possessions on the back of one mule,and a mother leading another mule, also carrying in a sling another sall baby. I grabbed my camera and quickly got this picture of them -- and, whilst looking atg them through the camera lens, wondered so where their own personal pilgrimage had brought them from and where it was taking them to.
I wish you a Buen Camino, my young pilgrim friends......

Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event

  • Relocation Orientation in France



  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...