Thursday, April 27

The Chateau Visitors' Book --- and what they say.....




Moira Allen, Paris







From Catherine and Otto von Arnold, Copenhagen, Sweden:
It was such a great experience meeting you and what a wonderful idea to invite friends for an Easter champagne breakfast!! Otto and I really enjoyed it and we will have your great spirit, your lovely table, the chateau at the river and your good cooking and artistry in nice memories for a long time. Many warm thanks and I really do hope that we will meet again.


Monique Coutansais, Paris
Je vous envoie tous mes remerciements pour votre si chaleureux accueil.
En plus, ce passage m'a permis de vous connaître un peu plus et j'en suis très heureuse en espérant avoir une autre occasion de nous retrouver.
Nous avons fait un excellent retour après les belles journées de Dordogne.


From Kaye Harrold, Perth, Australia:
I am still basking in the happy and comfortable feelings I had over the weekend, feeling welcome, meeting new people, and enjoying the beautiful location. There is no question in my mind, that I prefer the Dordogne region to the Vaucluse. The whole area is the type of countryside I have seen in my dreams. Wilna, ma chèrie, I thank you again for a wonderful Easter, for your hospitality, your charm and for sharing your home and friends with me. You have shown me the myths and legends of the South of France that I anticipated seeing during my stay in France. Fate stepped in because I almost didn’t come because of the distance. I know now I would drive several times the distance for such a wonderful experience.



Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event



  • TAGS:



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...