Wednesday, April 29

A beautiful experience



There are so many pleasures living in the Dordogne. Driving through the countryside provide an endless array of surprises and moments of awe and wonder.

Coming back from Bergerac a few days ago, I just had to stop and grab my camera as a small group of seven deer pranced through a maize field, their graceful bodies and heads barely visible above the fast-growing stalks and their snow white tails bobbing up and down as they made their way towards the river.

The quality of the photographs is not brilliant, but I hope that what I managed to capture on my camera -- considering the distance they were away, the early morning mist, the soft drizzle -- and the impatient drivers behind me who also had to stop in the narrow single lane road -- would provide for you just a fraction of the joy I felt at witnessing this lovely scene!



Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event

  • Relocation Orientation in France



  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...