Sunday, August 3

Oldest blogger?


Having had a house full of guests for months now, I must say I sometimes wake up in the morning, open up my computer to post a blog for my readers and think to myself: I feel so tired and old - in fact I feel like the oldest blogger in the world!
But then I discovered that I am a spring chicken, feeling of exhaustion or not, compared to the real oldest blogger in the world --- When active and prolific blogger
Ruth Hamilton recently passed away, she did so at the wonderful age of 109!

"Blogging made her relevant again. She had so much to offer, so much guidance, inspiration, knowledge and experience to share. I believe it made Ruth happier than she had been in years. But no one lives forever. Ruth filed her final video blogs for us just two weeks before her death. She was very pleased with them...

Her final wish was that you would continue to watch her blogs, enjoy, find inspiration and learn from them. What a wonderful gift they are from a woman born of another time, who wanted most of all to help make a difference. Through them, her wit, wisdom and curiosity will live on even longer than her 109 years on earth."


By all means go have a look at Ruth's blogging -- what an inspiration to us all! -- And I, for one, promise to keep on blogging with a little more zest from now on!


Click on Link:

  • Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event

  • Relocation Orientation in France



  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...